Private label funds
Bank Frick offers fund promoters and intermediaries comprehensive advice on the bespoke design of European (alternative investment funds, AIF, and undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities, UCITS) and national (Law on Investment Undertakings, IUA – Investmentsunternehmensgesetz) fund solutions.
Our services include all steps that are necessary to implement your individual fund solution.
We not only act as a custodian bank but also as bridge-builders to relevant market participants such as auditors, management companies, asset and risk managers, and regulators.
Custodian bank for UCITS funds and AIF
Pure securities funds (UCITS) and AIF are characterised by strong investor protection and serve to develop individual financial products.
AIF in particular make it possible to embed non-traditional target investments (receivables, real estate or infrastructure) in marketable investment instruments.
Our focus is placed on advisory services and the production of and support for products. We act as a partner in every business relationship, contributing our expertise to foster growth and development on all sides. Distribution is performed by the client.
Our services as a custodian bank
- Safe custody of securities
- Investment limit control
- NAV verification
- Cash flow monitoring
- Asset servicing (corporate actions)
- Paying agent functions and settlement of share transactions
Thanks to our leading expertise in the field of blockchain banking, in 2018, we were mandated as custodian bank for the first crypto AIF authorised in Europe.
Services for other types of funds
If our clients choose a fund solution that does not fall under the UCITS or AIF guidelines, we support them together with our partner network in the establishment and launch. Moreover, we take on the account and safe custody account administration, paying agent functions and the reporting.
Benefits of fund services at Bank Frick
- Tailor-made solutions with a clear cost structure (boutique)
- Short and fast decision-making processes
- An enterprising bank
- One-stop-shop for comprehensive advisory services
- Proven expertise with a focus on alternative investments
Benefits of the Liechtenstein financial centre
- EEA member
- Free market access to Europa (EU/EEA)
- Free market access to Switzerland
- Stable banks: excellent capital structure, no state aid
- Efficient administration
- Stable currency: Swiss franc as legal tender
- Stable state: AAA rating, debt-free
- Stable legal and economic regime
- Liberal company law
- First-class infrastructure
- Highly qualified specialists
- Flat tax rate of just 12.5%