Professional market participants such as fund and asset managers benefit from direct access at all times to the world's major exchanges and the equities, ETFs and derivatives traded there. Direct Market Access (DMA) enables our clients to process transactions easily and flexibly – around the clock.
Bank Frick offers professional market participants and investors with a strong financial background or an increased trading frequency direct access to selected brokers.
Depending on the service and product offering selected, clients can place orders, request quotes and prices and continue to discuss trading transactions with our product and market specialists.
Our selected brokers cover the world's major trading venues and offer particularly user-friendly technologies that greatly simplify the placement and monitoring of orders.
All advantages at a glance
- Direct access to selected brokers
- Broad market access to the world's major stock exchanges and trading venues
- Trading in the asset classes equities, ETFs and derivatives
- Time-to-market optimization and faster order processing
- 24/7 trading independent of bank opening hours
- Digital order entry
- Best Execution Service
- Full order control
- Reduction of external costs by bundling trading volumes
- Full scope of support from our customer advisors
Apply for DMA now
Interested market participants request the DMA from their client advisor or quickly and easily via our digital onboarding. Therefor please choose our AIF, UCITS, Intermediaries or Configurator bundle.